YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Disney Wooden Name!

So the other day I come across this on eBay and I had to get this for myself. Its a wooden name in the Disney font also known as 'Waltograph' that you can stand up on a shelve of bookcase for display.
I was looking at these for a long time as I thought they were beautiful and I come across this user on eBay who made them. The seller on eBay  charges £1.29 each letter so I had 5 letters which cost me £6.45 for the whole name and 90p postage. That to me is an absolute bargain! The wood is very thick which is good for standing the name up which I plan to do, and they sand and smooth out the wood so you can either leave it as it is, which I am doing as its beautiful, or you can paint it or decorate it however you like! The delivery was very quick and was wrapped up in bubble wrap to prevent from any damage! I am very happy with my name and I would recommend to get it its a lovely little piece to put in your room or Disney collection!
Have a look around on eBay as they are great bargains!




1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!! What a find! I love the Disney name plate and this sweet spot. Thanks for sharing :)

    http://www.lifessweetwords.com/2014/12/a-very-merry-disney-christmas.html

    ReplyDelete