YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 7 August 2014

Walt Disney Showcase Collection Disney Traditions by Jim Shore & Enesco Figure

This is my last ornament that I'm going to be showing for a while as I need to start saving my money! But I had to buy this piece as I just fell in love!
So, I got the Old Hag from Snow White and she is so so so beautiful, well the ornament is not her ;) The detail of her is extraordinary, she has a wart on her nose, sharp fingernails, veins on her hands and her fragile bony fingers. The name of this piece is called 'Take A Bite' which is just perfect as she is holding her famou red red poisonous apple. She is going to look stunning in my collection and I can't wait to display her! This is the first villian in my Jim Shore collection and I can't wait to get my hands on more!









No comments:

Post a Comment