YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 22 May 2014

Walt Disney Showcase Collection Disney Traditions by Jim Shore & Enesco Figure

On Saturday I passed my driving theory test! So for a reward I treated myself to a new Jim Shore Figure and I decided to get Ariel.
This figure is called 'Splash Of Fun' I love the name for her, it's just perfect!
I love her so much. There is so much detail that has been put into her! The detail on her shells, face, tail and the rock is incredible! She even has eyelashes!!!
Ariel has been one of my favourite princesses since I was little so I had to get her! 
I can't wait to get more to add to my collection along with her and Thumper.
I really do want to try and collect them all!
Please check out my other post on my Jim Shore ornament of Thumper!
Thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment