YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 12 May 2014

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog about all things Disney!
I am a huge Disney fan and I collect all things Disney, so I thought I'd share with you all my Disney life, all my collections and photos from previous visits to Disneyland and to tell you all about my next trips. Show you hauls from the Disney Store, and to tell you all my favourite things about Disney!

About Me!
My name is Nancy. I am 18 and I live in the UK. I got to Disneyland Paris, as it is so handy and only 2 train journeys away. I have been to Disneyland Pairs 8 times! I haven't got any intention to go for a visit this year, but next year I am going for sure. The first time I went to Disneyland Paris, I was 3 or 4 and I still go now!
I am a Make-Up Artists and currently studying Hairdressing at college. Hopefully, in future blog posts, I am thinking of doing some character transformations, so if you would like to suggest any characters that you would like to see please comment below.

if you have any suggestion about post ideas or what you might like to see on my blog then please leave a comment!

Thanks for reading!
Nancy XO
- 'If you can dream it, you achieve do it.' Walt Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment